International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) now requires students to make an appointment online to secure an advising session for each day of the week. We will no longer be accepting walk-ins to consult with an international student advisor.
Advising appointments times are:
- Monday and Thursday: 9 – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Services That Don’t Require an Appointment
Please note: The following services do not require an appointment. You may come in during regular advising hours without an appointment to request the following:
- Travel Signature on your I-20 or DS-2019
- Employment Verification Letter for SSN Application
- Concurrent Enrollment Letter Requests
- Change of Major I-20
- Signing a Q-drop form (if you will still maintain full-time enrollment)
- Enrollment Verification Letter (for Exchange Students)
Student will be able to receive limited assistance during Remote Advising each Thursday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. in FAC Room 332. Appointments for remote advising are not needed. Services provided include: travel signatures, document review, and general advising (OPT applications and document printing can not be done at remote advising).