Are you an international student at UT Austin and also feeling:
- Worried about your English speaking/writing skills?
- Unsure of how to make American friends?
- Angry or confused about the American culture?
- Feeling alone and like no one understands?
- Eager to learn about how to succeed in your classes?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, join the Counseling and Mental Health Center for the Survival Strategies Workshop Series!
The workshop series is a place to learn how to improve your life and academics. It also gives students an opportunity to meet other international students with similar experiences. Each meeting will discuss a different topic. You may come to one or all of the group meetings. It’s up to you!
Survival Strategies Workshop Series
Date: Every Friday from March 22- April 26
Time: 2 – 3:15 p.m.
Location: Student Services Building (SSB), Room G1.106 (ground floor)
For a list of topics, visit the workshop web page.