Each semester, ISSS offers General ISSS Financial Aid for international students who demonstrate financial need. We are now accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year. This is a competitive award and recipients can receive up to $2,500 towards their fall and spring tuition bill and $1,500 towards their summer tuition bill.
Students who have experienced a sudden change in their financial status and are not receiving a waiver for the non-resident portion of their tuition bill are especially encouraged to apply.
- You must be on a non-immigrant visa.
- You must have completed a full course of study for two academic semesters at UT Austin. Note: Concurrent enrollment at another school does not count toward full-time hours.
- Your GPA must be at least 2.0 (undergraduate student) or 3.0 (graduate student).
- You must demonstrate financial need by completing the application.
- You must be attending classes at UT Austin during the period that financial aid is awarded.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, April 5 at 5 p.m.