There will be extended advising hours for international students from May 3 – 17 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with the exception of the lunch hour from 12-1 p.m. Please visit our website to schedule an appointment.
As always, the services below do not require an appointment, however, please be sure to arrive during advising hours:
- Travel Signature on your I-20 or DS-2019
- Employment Verification Letter for SSN Application
- Concurrent Enrollment Letter Requests
- Change of Major I-20
- Signing a Q-drop form (if you will still maintain full-time enrollment)
- Enrollment Verification Letter (for Exchange Students)