Spring General ISSS Financial Aid Applications are now available. This is a $2,500 financial need-based award that goes directly onto the spring tuition bill. Please note that the award amount cannot exceed the tuition bill balance.
Students who have experienced a recent change in their financial status or are not receiving a waiver for the non-resident portion of their tuition are especially encouraged to apply.
- You must be on a non-immigrant visa.
- You must not be eligible for in-state tuition based on your immigration status.
- You must have completed a full course of study for two academic semesters at UT Austin. Note: Concurrent enrollment at another school does not count toward full-time hours.
- Your GPA must be at least 2.0 (undergraduate student) or 3.0 (graduate student).
- You must demonstrate financial need by completing the application.
- You must be attending classes at UT Austin during the period that financial aid is awarded.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, October 4 at 5 pm.
Learn about additional financial aid assistance and scholarships offered by ISSS.