Please be aware of the following insurance deadlines coming up on 6/8/15 at 5:00 pm:
- Summer waiver deadline for graduate students with insurance through a TA/AI/GRA assignment
- Spring/summer student health insurance is included automatically on all international students’ spring Tuition/Fees Bill. If you have insurance coverage over the summer due to a graduate academic assignment, you must request a waiver online in order to waive the summer student insurance fee.
- Note that TA and AI spring assignments generally carry insurance benefits over the summer. Please see the Human Resources website for further information about academic assignments and insurance benefits.
- Summer waiver deadline for students graduating in spring
- Deadline to purchase dependent Insurance
- International students are automatically billed for health insurance coverage, but dependent children and spouse must be re-enrolled in coverage each semester(fall, spring, and summer).
- You can enroll dependents by scheduling an appointment with the ISSS Insurance Advisor or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Have a safe summer!