Applications for the Spring 2016 General ISSS Financial Aid are now available! This financial need-based award (worth up to $2,500) is applied directly onto a student’s spring tuition bill. Please note that the award amount cannot exceed the tuition bill balance.
Students who have experienced a recent change in their financial status or who are not receiving a waiver for the nonresident portion of their tuition are especially encouraged to apply. Additionally, students who did not receive the General ISSS Financial Aid award in the fall are welcome to reapply for the Spring 2016 cycle.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, October 9 at 5 pm.
- You must be on a non-immigrant visa.
- You must not be eligible for in-state tuition based on your immigration status.
- You must have completed a full course of study for two academic semesters at UT Austin. Note: Concurrent enrollment at another school does not count toward full-time hours.
- Your GPA must be at least 2.0 (undergraduate student) or 3.0 (graduate student).
- You must demonstrate financial need.
- You must be attending classes at UT Austin during the spring semester.