The Ethel Loving de Diaz Scholarship is now available for continuing UT Austin students from Mexico who are able to demonstrate how work experience has helped fund their education. This $1,500 award is a spring-only award and will be applied directly to the tuition bill.
Eligibility requirements for this award includes the following:
1. Born in and be a current resident of Mexico.
2. Enrolled at the time of application and in the semester the award is granted.
3. Maintain satisfactory academic progress (2.0 GPA undergraduate; 3.0 GPA graduate).
4. Demonstrate financial need.
5. Demonstrate how work experience has helped you fund your education.
6. Not be considered a Texas Resident for tuition purposes (Exception: those who receive resident tuition due to an academic assignment or university scholarship/fellowship are eligible to apply).
The Ethel Loving de Diaz award is due on January 8th, 2016 at 5 pm. Applications may be downloaded from our website.