Applications for Summer 2016 General ISSS Financial Aid have reopened! This financial need-based award (worth up to $1,500) is applied directly onto a student’s summer 2016 tuition bill. Please note that the award amount cannot exceed the tuition bill balance.
Students who have experienced a recent change in their financial status or who are not receiving a waiver for the nonresident portion of their tuition are especially encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, May 13 at 5 pm.
- You must be on a non-immigrant visa.
- You must not be eligible for in-state tuition based on your immigration status.
(In-state tuition based on academic assignment is fine.)
- You must have completed a full course of study for two academic semesters at UT Austin.
Note: Concurrent enrollment at another school does not count toward full-time hours.
- Your GPA must be at least 2.0 (undergraduate student) or 3.0 (graduate student).
- You must demonstrate financial need.
- You must be attending classes at UT Austin during the spring semester.