- Be prepared for the Texas heat
- Choose a sunscreen of at least SPF 30. Apply 30 minutes before sun exposure and reapply often.
- Avoid time in the sun during the hottest part of the day, especially noon to 3pm.
- Stay hydrated! Always bring a water bottle when you spend time outside.
- From natural swimming pools to local ice cream, Austin has tons of fun ways to have fun while beating the heat!
- Wear bug repellent to protect yourself from mosquitoes, which can carry disease.
- Keep your insurance card with you at all times
- Summer can throw off sleep schedules and diets. Stay on Top of your Health, Even When You’re On Vacation
Have a fun and SAFE summer!