Please be aware of the following insurance deadlines coming up next Thursday 9/8/16:
- Fall waiver deadline for graduate students with staff insurance through a TA/AI/GRA assignment
- The student health insurance is included automatically on all international students’ Tuition/Fees Bill. If you will have UT Select staff insurance through a TA/AI/GRA academic assignment, be sure to request an online waiver of the student insurance.
- Deadline to purchase dependent and/or optional dental insurance
- Note: If you are covered through the student health insurance plan (not UT Select staff insurance), you must re-enroll any dependents and/or dental insurance each semester.
- You can purchase dependent and/or dental coverage on the ISSS insurance website at http://world.utexas.edu/isss/insurance/upload
- Deadline for students in a non-F/J Visa Status to enroll in insurance
- If you hold a visa status other than F or J, you are not automatically tuition-billed for insurance. However, you may still voluntarily enroll in the health insurance at http://world.utexas.edu/isss/insurance/optin .
Questions about these deadline can be directed to email@example.com.
Bruno-Pierre Houle says
I was under the UT Select insurance all through last year, however I was still billed for the insurance on my tuition bill, even after having done the waiver.
Are there still fees associated with the waiver? Is it normal that I was still billed for insurance through 2015-16. I just want to make sure, since I am in the same situation this year.