The International Office is hosting the 4th annual International Wellness Fest on Monday, November 13th at the SAC Ballroom North from 12:30 – 3:30 pm. We invite you (and your dependents!) to stop by and connect with a range of health & wellness resources with an international flavor! The organizations in attendance this year include:
- UT Counseling and Mental Health Center | visit us to find out more about caring for your emotional well being
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) | visit us to find out more about our nutrition and lactation resources
- University Health Services (UHS) | visit us to learn more about getting the care you need on campus
- Forty Acres Pharmacy | visit us to learn more about filling prescriptions with us
- Foundation Communities | visit us to learn more about health insurance and the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
- Shake Smart | visit us to try our nutritious shakes or smoothies
- UT Family Wellness Clinic
- BikeUT | visit us to find out more about bike safety and resources around campus
- Student Academy of Audiology | visit us to determine your music sound level, and learn more about caring for your auditory health
- Academic HealthPlans (AHP) | visit us to get answers about your student health plan
- UT Recreational Sports | visit us to find out more about staying active between study breaks
- KIND bars | visit us to try one of our nutritious bars
- Thank you to one of our sponsors: Halal Bros.!
Join us for this celebratory & engaging event with an international twist! Start your week with some self-care, free food, music, prizes & giveaways, and free henna tattoos! We are all looking forward to welcoming you.
Find us on Facebook!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org