Just a reminder that the 2019-2020 scholarship applications are due on 1 April 2019:
General ISSS Financial Aid
- The General ISSS Financial Aid award provides $3,500 per semester for the fall and spring semesters and $2,500 in the summer semester in cash assistance for international students who demonstrate financial need.
- Only International students who have completed a least 2 semesters at UT by the time the award is disbursed are eligible to apply for this award. A full list of eligibility criteria is available within the application.
Tuition Assistance for Mexican Students
- The Tuition Assistance for Mexican Students (TAMS) award provides a waiver of the nonresident portion of a student’s tuition bill.
- To be eligible for the TAMS award, you must be a citizen and resident of Mexico who demonstrates financial need and meets the GPA requirement. A full list of eligibility criteria is available within the application.
Renewal TAMS Award
- Current recipients of the TAMS award must submit a TAMS Renewal Application in order to renew their TAMS award for future years.
- Renewal of the TAMS award is not guaranteed and is dependent on the amount of awards available, demonstration of financial need, and meeting the GPA requirements.
Jerry D. Wilcox Community Engagement Scholarship
- The Jerry D. Wilcox Community Engagement Scholarship is a $2,500 fall tuition award that recognizes an undergraduate international student who has demonstrated leadership in their undergraduate program through academic achievement, participation in campus and community organizations-particularly in leadership roles, and has made positive contributions to the campus community.
All the scholarship applications can be found on our ISSS scholarship website under the appropriate scholarship name, and all applicants will be notified of decisions via email within 2 months of the application deadline.
If you have further questions, please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org