Global Leadership Scholarship
The International Office has a new scholarship application available now for the 2019-2020 school year!
The Global Leadership Scholarship is a $2,500 tuition scholarship for the fall and spring semester for a total of $5,000 for the 2019-2020 academic year.
This scholarship provides assistance to students who have demonstrated both academic achievement and leadership. Examples of leadership include but are not limited to:
- Participation in campus and community organizations
- Demonstrating leadership in obtaining educational goals; and
- Making positive leadership contributions to campus and/or communities.
The deadline for the 2019-2020 Global Leadership Scholarship will be May 15, 2019 by 5:00 p.m.
International students who have completed at least two semesters by the time the award is disbursed are eligible to apply. For other eligibility requirements please see the financial services website or the application.
In addition to the online application, the following document is required for the application to be considered complete. An essay of leadership (500-1500 words, typed, double spaced) that addresses all of the following points:
- How do you define leadership?
- Describe campus and community involvement, leadership roles held either with student groups, community involvement, and/or volunteering and how these involvements contributed to your success as a student.
- Describe how you plan to use these leadership experiences upon return to your home country.
Any other supporting documentation you would like to provide.
If you have additional questions please email email@example.com