Are you hoping to fund your UT education? International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) is pleased to offer several funding opportunities for eligible international students. Review the financial aid and scholarships listed below for details and eligibility requirements.
Apply on our website and be sure to complete your application by 5:00 p.m. on November 1.
- General ISSS Financial Aid Award
- Cash awards are available for international students with a demonstrated financial need.
- Award of $4,000 for the spring semester and $2,500 for summer. Summer enrollment is required to receive the summer award.
- Student must complete at least two semesters at UT to be eligible for ISSS Financial Aid.
- Tuition Assistance for Mexican Students Award (TAMS)
- A waiver of the nonresident portion of a student’s tuition bill
- Student must be both a citizen and a resident of Mexico as well as demonstrate financial need.
- Ethel Loving de Diaz Scholarship
- Spring tuition award of $2,500 that recognizes an international student from Mexico who is working to fund their education
- Society of Iranian-American Women for Education (SIAWE) Scholarship
- Award of $3,500 for a student from Iran or of Iranian descent who demonstrates financial need and academic excellence
- Award can either be applied toward the spring tuition bill or paid out as a cash award.
- Carlos and Clara Quintanilla Scholarship
- Tuition award of $5000 for an undergraduate international student enrolled in the Cockrell School of Engineering who plans to return to Mexico and positively impact the Mexican economy
- Student must have been a resident of Mexico for at least 10 years prior to attending UT and demonstrate financial need.
We look forward to receiving your applications.