Just a reminder that the following spring 2018 scholarship applications are due on November 1:
- General ISSS Financial Aid Award
- ISSS is able to provide up to a $3,000 spring 2018 semester tuition award and a $2,000 summer 2018 semester tuition award towards the tuition bills of students who demonstrate financial need.
- Only international students who have completed at least 2 semesters at UT Austin by the time the award is disbursed are eligible to apply for this award.
- Tuition Assistance for Mexican Students Award
- The Tuition Assistance for Mexican Students (TAMS) award provides a waiver of the nonresident portion of a student’s tuition bill.
- To be eligible for the TAMS award, you must be a citizen and resident of Mexico who demonstrates financial need.
- Ethel Loving de Diaz Scholarship
- The Ethel Loving de Diaz Scholarship is a $1,500 spring tuition award that recognizes an international student from Mexico who is working to help fund their education.
- Society of Iranian-American Women for Education Scholarship
- The Society of Iranian-American Women for Education (SIAWE) Scholarship is a $1,000 spring award that recognizes a student of Iranian descent who demonstrates financial need and academic excellence.
- The award can either be applied towards the spring tuition bill or be paid out as a cash award. Cash awards are subject to a 14% tax.
- Thank you letters are required upon being selected for the Society of Iranian-American Women for Education (SIAWE) Scholarship. Awards will not be applied to recipients’ accounts until a thank you letter is received.
All the scholarship applications can be found on our website under the appropriate scholarship name, and all applicants will be notified via email of the decisions by the first week of December 2017.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.