International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) is pleased to offer several funding opportunities for eligible international students for Academic Year 2022-2023. Review the financial aid and scholarships listed below for details and eligibility requirements.
Apply on our website and be sure to complete your application by April 1.
- General ISSS Financial Aid Award
- The ISSS Financial Aid Award provides cash awards to students with demonstrated financial need.
- During the 2022-2023 academic year, the award amounts are $4,000 for the fall semester, $4,000 for the spring semester and $2,500 for summer. Summer enrollment is required to receive the summer award.
- International students must have completed at least two semesters at UT Austin to be eligible for ISSS Financial Aid.
- Tuition Assistance for Mexican Students Award & Renewal
- Tuition Assistance for Mexican Students (TAMS) provides a waiver of the nonresident portion of a student’s tuition bill.
- To be eligible for the TAMS award, a student must be both a citizen and resident of Mexico and demonstrate financial need.
- Current recipients of the TAMS award must submit a TAMS Renewal Application in order to renew their TAMS award for future years.
- Renewal of the TAMS award is not guaranteed and is dependent on both the amount of awards available and continued demonstration of financial need.
- International Education Fee Scholarship
- The International Education Fee Scholarship is a cash award for current and newly admitted undergraduate international students who demonstrate both merit and financial need.
- During the fall and spring semesters, awards can range up to $5,000 per semester.
- The Iimura Peace Endowed Scholarship
- The Iimura Peace Endowed Scholarship of $5,000 cash is bestowed to undergraduate international students who have demonstrated a desire to promote peace in Asia.
- Applicants must submit an essay describing a service project promoting peace that they intend to carry out before the end of the academic year.
- Jerry D. Wilcox Community Engagement Scholarship
- The Jerry D. Wilcox Community Engagement Scholarship is a $3,500 tuition award that recognizes an undergraduate international student who has demonstrated leadership in their undergraduate program through academic achievement.
- Applicants must have participated in campus and community organizations, particularly in leadership roles, and made positive contributions to the campus community.
Many of the scholarships require essays and supporting documents, so we encourage you to review application details on our website and begin preparing your application early. We look forward to receiving your applications.
Hello! Is the Good Neighbor Scholarship available this year as well?